“Water, water everywhere, nor any drop to drink”…many of us know this famous line from the Rime of the Ancient Mariner, a poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Fact is – most of us have no idea how important it is to drink enough water everyday!
For example, did you know that:
- Water makes up more than half of your body weight?
- The need for water is the top reason for daytime fatigue?
- A glass of water usually relieves midnight hunger pangs?
- Drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day can help ease back and joint pain?
- Even a slight drop in body water can cause fuzzy thinking, an inability to focus, and trouble with basic arithmetic?
- Mild dehydration affects your metabolism, slowing it down?
- Half the world’s population is chronically dehydrated?
- Thirst is often mistaken for hunger so you eat instead of drinking water?
- Every cell in your body depends on water to function properly?
- Water transports oxygen throughout your body and helps eliminate body toxins?
Add some lemon or lime to flavor the water or natural 100% juices for added vitamins. If you are active through exercise or sports, drink alcohol, or are flying on an airliner, you need to increase your water intake as well. Make sure you have water handy at all times by keeping a bottle close by while at work or at play!
SCHEDULE TO SEE DR. TED FOR A FREE SPINAL SCREENING CONSULTATIONMOUNTAIN WEST CHIROPRACTIC OF GREEN VALLEY
321 N. PECOS RD
HENDERSON, NV 89074